I sit. And I think. And get lost. Must be age. Catching up.

Friday, October 9, 2009

Me - The Nobel Laureate To Be

Realization has dawned today upon me.

If he can win the Nobel peace prize, then so can I.

Next year I would win the prize for my exemplary contribution to the world of "Carbonic Wastes and Fusion Technology" - for constant emission of gaseous matter with the smell of Hydrogen Sulphide, disproportionate to my levels of consumption.

I have absolutely nothing against our man and the efforts that he is putting in, the 'novel' (read nobel) ideas that he is bringing onto the board, but I mean, come on, this is THE Nobel Prize that we are talking about here.

What has the world come to ?

No more is there honour, not even among thieves.

Sad, but true.

1 comment:

  1. a) what a smelly post :D
    b)what a bloody joke. Indeed a very very sad day. Aar kon jinish 'prestigious' roilo na. every darned thing is politically motivated. If RT was alive, 'ei monihaar amaaye nahi shaaje' would take a new meaning. for Obama: Ei monihaar Tomaye nahi shaaje. :((

    ReplyDelete