I sit. And I think. And get lost. Must be age. Catching up.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Wishful Thinking

Have you ever sat and wondered what are the things that you “wished you were” ? Have you ever sat and felt “Wish I could be like ....... (sigh)” Here is a compiled list of the ones that I wish for.

  1. I wish I had intense eyes like Anthony Hopkins and yet the physique of Arjun Rampal.
  2. I wish I could be as sexy as Jack Nicholson. (Nobody, just NOBODY is so sexy)
  3. I wish I could own a Willy’s jeep. The original one.
  4. I wish I knew all the table manners.
  5. I wish I had a female fan following like Brad Pitt.
  6. I wish I could have written a blockbuster like Chetan Bhagat’s first.
  7. I wish I could smell like Ferrari Black ALL the time.
  8. I wish I could sketch like Samir Biswas.
  9. I wish I did not look like Shakti Kapoor whenever I don on my new Oakley’s.
  10. I wish I had an arse like John Abraham’s.
  11. I wish I could dress up in a faded jeans and a t-shirt and yet look suave.
  12. I wish I could speak as well as PKV.
  13. I wish I could sing as well as Shyamal Mitra.
  14. I wish I could don on the apron and cook magic for my wife (Not always – would be setting a bad precedent).
  15. I wish I had the money to matter.
  16. I wish I owned an airlines like Virgin (and the stewardesses, mind you).
  17. I wish I did not chew my nails.
  18. I wish I was as enigmatic as Budhhodeb Guho.
  19. I wish I had one more Omega and one more Tag.
  20. I wish I had no toothache.
  21. I wish I could understand “What Women Want”.
  22. I wish I could PIP.
  23. I wish I could dig my nose in public, make a naaru and stick ‘em everywhere, marking my territory.
  24. I wish …..
  25. I wish ………….
  26. I wish I had met Kuurchi years earlier.

Inspired by an article by Scribbler. They say “imitation is the greatest form of flattery.”

3 comments:

  1. #23...are u serious!!! ewww. u gotta be a big Calvin fan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ketchup .. My Word Yes !! I am a BIG time Calvin fan. Conned my wife into buying 9 volumes of Calvin & Hobbes right after we met. U just nid to look at Calvin's eyes and their expressions and go splits !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. flattered indeed :) And I believe you can make #6 happen.

    ReplyDelete