I sit. And I think. And get lost. Must be age. Catching up.

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Recipe For Disaster !!

My son feeds @ 10-12 mins per feed these days instead of 30-35 mins per feed as he used to initially. So the views as below :

  • Mom In Law : The suction powers of his jaws have increased over the last 45 days. Hence quantum of milk going in now is more than the quantum of milk going in then; which is why time per feed now is less than the same, then.
  • My Mom : No no NO !!! … This is due to someone’s ‘nazaar’. Wait !! Let me burn some red chillies & sarso (which she proceeded to do and in the process clogged the gas burner as she had to throw in the chillies and sarso into the oven per se.).

Kid was taken to the doc today. He had puked in the morning … so decided to take no chance. After coming back from the doc :

  • Mom in Law : See ? I told you !!! (with glee writ large on her face) .. Doc also said its normal and that the feed time now will be less, as he is feeding more in quantity
  • My Mom : (under her breath) : Iiiiissshh !! Mrs Albert Einstein !!

Learning : Never EVER have your mom and mom in law stay under the same roof more than 7 days. It's a sure shot recipe for disaster !!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a recipe for great indoor entertainment too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree.. I've experienced it first hand!

    ReplyDelete